PodiumxRT Installation, Licensing and Uninstall
Windows/ Mac Installation Instructions:
If you haven't already done so, please head over to the PodiumxRT download page to download the latest version of the software.
Windows / Mac installation for SketchUp 2022 / 2023
The PodiumxRT installer is an .rbz installation file, which must be installed directly from the SketchUp Extensions manager. You may download the .rbz file to any folder on your computer, but please do not try to install ProWalker from outside SketchUp. In some cases, if your Browser is attempting to open the .rbz file, download the .zipped installer to any folder and unzip it to obtain the .rbz installer.
1. Launch the SketchUp Extensions Manager: (Extensions/ Extension Manager).
2. Click "Install Extension".
About RBZ files - SketchUp .rbz files are installation files that install extensions (plug-ins) from within SketchUp.
Do not attempt to install the Podiumxrt.rbz file from outside of SketchUp.
3. Browse to the .RBZ file and Click Open/OK
Make sure you select the version that matches your operating system. Choose Mac for a Mac computer, Windows for a Windows computer. PodiumxRT in your extensions menu upon re-opening SketchUp. You will also see the single PodiumxRT icon tool bar on your SketchUp screen.
4. Restart SketchUp to activate the license - You will need Quit and restart SketchUp after activating the license if you purchased a license. Also, you will need to quit and restart if you uninstalled and updated PodiumxRT.
Windows / Mac uninstall for SketchUp 2022 / 2023
The PodiumxRT uninstall process is simple.
1. Mac. For the Mac, open SketchUp's Extension Manager. Click Manage at the top of the Extension Manager screen. Then Uninstall PodiumxRT. You will need to Quit SketchUp for the uninstallation to be complete. Note: On the Mac go to SketchUp --->Quit or ⌘ Q to truly quit SketchUp. That is all you need to do. Since its likely, Cadalog will be offering free updates periodically, make sure you uninstall before installing a new update.
2. Windows Open SketchUp's Extension Manager. Click Manage at the top of the Extension Manager screen. Then Uninstall PodiumxRT. You will need to Quit SketchUp for the uninstallation to be complete. If you are uninstalling to update PodiumxRT, there is one more step that is prudent to take on Windows.
- Make sure in File Explorer Hidden Files can be viewed.
- Go to this folder: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 20xx\SketchUp\Plugins\
- Remove the PodiumxRT folder
Activate the PodiumxRT license
All users: Activate your license from the PodiumxRT menu in the SketchUp Extensions menu.
In the license manager, enter the entire alpha numeric code that starts with xrt...... You would have received this license code via email after your purchase.
Note: Your PodiumxRT license can be activate 3 times before it runs out of activation. This means you can activate it on more than one computer. But the single is meant for one user. You can not share the same license with other users.
Deactivate. If you wish to move the license and not risk running out of activations, please DEACTIVATE the license from the License Manager. Sometimes the DEACTIVATE will not work or you may have accidently uninstalled SketchUp or had a computer crash. If you have reached the maximum activations and are not sharing the license with anyone else, please contact support and we can deactivate the license for you.